Our instructors are what make us great. It's the quality of Registered Nurse's that make the difference between a good class and a great class and we are looking for instructors to help us train the very best in Caregivers!
We offer a variety of teaching schedules to compliment your lifestyle and all of the teaching tools that you will need. This is the perfect opportunity for a retiree or an RN trying to supplement their current income. Apply today!
Interested in becoming an RN Instructor?
To teach Nurse Assistant, Medication Aide, or Home Health Aide courses, you must do the following:
- Have been an RN for at least two years
- Have at least 2 years experience in Long Term Care or Long Term Care experience in a hospital setting
- Have experience in supervising Nurse Aides
- To teach Home Health Aide - Have experience supervising HHA's in Home Health Care
- Apply for your teaching instructor number through Kansas Health Occupations Credentialing
To obtain an application, call us today!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to working with you soon!