BHTI is now offering certified American Red Cross CPR Classes. We offer two year certifications in BLS-CPR/ AED for ADULT/CHILD/INFANT also FIRST AID/SAFETY The classes offered met the requirements that most employees in the medical field are required to obtain.
ADULT / Child CPR/AED/FIRST Aid
- The Adult CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies for victims about 12 years and older. Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult CPR/AED valid for two years. This is the equivalent to BLS
- This course is approx. 2hours and the cost is $40
- CPR SAME DAY $45
- CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS
Day Class - 11:00 a.m.
Evening Class - 6:00 p.m.
- April 5th
- May 16th
- May 30th
- June 7th
- June 29th
- August 9th
ADULT/INFANT CPR/AED/FIRST AID
- The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age - adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years
- Dates TBA
- Call for dates an availability
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.